Cheery Tuesday No. 5
Well it has already been a month blogging and I am growing proud of my little online space, here are some of the things to be grateful for this week…
- Little quotes that just strike a chord in you, reminding you we are all so different and yet so similar, and more importantly we are never alone.
- Our neighbours whipped out their telescope and we peered at Jupiter and her moons it was mesmerising. The crisp night air made even the top of the driveway magical. I always admire my neighbours knowledge of the natural world, they can name patterns in the stars for you and know the latin names for a plethora of plants.
- Big soft puppy paws
- Good old fashioned family games nights, we laughed till our bellies hurt.
- Being über brave and watching the Jurassic Park movies, in the daytime, with knitting to distract from anything too intense and chocolate frogs to console.
- Burning scented candles
- Starting my yoga again, it is so good to stretch it out
- Our build…still starting any day, luckily no amount of waiting will dampen my enthusiasm.
- Fresh Rose bouquets, lovely soft pinks and white.
- Listening to the Beatrix Potter soundtrack while I paint a watercolour map for a lovely lady in Sydney. The soft classical music really helps me get lost in what I am doing, hours pass like seconds.